I'm writing a recipe called Readers Delight! which I have shared on Genius Kitchen (previously Food.com). My goal is for the recipe to have one ingredient for every letter in the alphabet. This is the recipe so far:
- 1 (24 ounce) can alphabet pasta
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 3 large carrots
- 1 avocado, pulp
- 1⁄3 cup wheat germ
- 4 cups croutons
- 3 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup red pepper flakes
- 1 yellow banana
- Pour soup & orange juice into a medium pot.
- Add all ingredients except croutons.
- Cook over medium heat for 45 minutes.
- Add croutons toward the end of the cooking process.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Now my question is this: after viewing this recipe, does it need any tweaking to be vegan-friendly? If so what tweaks would you recommend?