|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Does 5e follow the Primary Source rule?
- Why are flying carpets banned while flying brooms are not?
- May I use a railway velocipede on actively-used British railways?
- Does unblocking power bar outlets through short extension cords increase fire risk?
- Zhora asks Deckard: "Are you for real?" Was this meant to be significant?
- What are the differences in architecture of Model 2 and Model 3B+? (SD card not working in model 3B+)
- Prove that this expression is greater than 1/2
- How was Luke's prosthetic hand in Episode V filmed?
- Don't individual signal sources affect each other when using a summing amplifier?
- Why do space operations use "nominal" to mean "working correctly"?
- How do you send money when you're not sure it's not a scam?
- Why does a tetrahedral molecule like methane have a dipole moment of zero?
- Why do the digits of a number squared follow a similar quotient?
- The most secure way to handle someone forgetting to verify their account?
- Demographic consequences of closed loop reincarnation
- Who determines when road center lines are solid or dashed?
- We get more abuse than anyone else
- Is it legal for a supermarket to refuse to sell an adult beer if an adult with them doesn’t have their ID?
- How slow ( not zero) can a car engine run without hurting engine and saving on fuel
- Three Subway Escalators
- I have found a mistake on someone's code published online: what is the protocol?
- In this iconic lunar orbit rendezvous photo of John Houbolt, why do arrows #5 and #6 point the "wrong" way?
- Real orthogonal and sign
- Improving an O(N^2) function (all entities iterating over all other entities)